We operate a small design studio that provides a detailed & customised service.
- We make sure we understand your business and it's processes.
- The aim is then to mould the website around and enhance the business.
- Passionate creativity provides the quality of design we are happy to release.
- Training and continued after sales service forms an integral part of what we provide.
We design and build eye-catching, responsive (mobile friendly) websites that offer a natural extension of the business. They are also properly integrated into the company's social media presence, creating a seamless online experience.
Visitors want different things, in different ways, at different times.
We ensure that your online presence allows your visitors to get the information they want, using whatever device they want, when they want it.
Every website we design is also search engine optimised from the ground up, as without it, there's simply no point.
Advantages of great design:
- Visitors are able to understand the website structure immediately.
- The website provides a pleasant experience.
- Visitors can find what they want within a couple of clicks.
- Additional information is then made available, keeping them moving through the website.
- Website stickiness is crucial for improved visitor-to-customer conversion rates.
- Responsive websites provide a great experience, no matter what device is used.
Search Engine Optimisation.
More than 250,000 new websites go live every day.
What good is a website if it cannot be found?
What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
SEO is the way in which a website is structured (eg: the menu) and how the pages are written (both code and content) so that it can be found by search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo.
People use search engines like Google to find an answer. Search engines want to provide their users with relevant answers, so that they will come back; it's how they make their money .
Good SEO helps both visitors & the search engines understand the website structure and therefore able find their answers. When this happens well, the website is given a higher ranking by the search engine.
You don't have to advertise to get onto page one of a search engine's results page.
A company's brand is more than it's logo; it should be a uniform, clear message.
- First we get to know our clients and their business process.
- Then we start designing the brand around both aspects of the business.
- This approach provides a strong base from which to develop a unified brand message, across all forms of media, both online and offline.