- Before starting this business in 2011, Greg spent 10 years designing websites in the UK.
- The last 5 of those was spent heading up the Creative Services Department of Ask Jeeves UK & Ireland, one of the top search engines before Google.
- Yes, there really was a before Google !
Why choose us?
- Our work ethic: Detail, detail, detail !
- We apply this ethos from the initial design brief until after the final product is delivered.
- We strive to understand our clients and their business model so that the products we develop are a natural extension of their core business.
- Our clients come back for more and they recommend our services.
- Contact us and find out for yourself.
As design consultants, we work for businesses that provide either material products or services; the physical or the virtual (metaphysical).
This led us to develop a logo that was representative of both the physical elements (water, earth, fire and air) as well as the metaphysical.
The four physical elements were traditionally represented in the shape of triangles or circles, with variations in orientation and simple geometry. The colours of blue, green, red and yellow were used to represent the water, earth, fire and air elements respectively.
We saw our business ethos (spirit) as representing the metaphysical element.
Put it all together, add some artistic licensing and our logo started to take shape.
Greg mentored young people in website design, graphic design and mind mapping at CoderDojo, Dungarvan.
CoderDojo is a worldwide, volunteer based, organisation that teaches young people a wide variety of computer based skills.
It's a fantastic moment when you see the penny drop, as a student grasps the concept being taught and then realises the possibilities of how it can be used.